This Web site is owned and operated by Power Lunch Club. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions “We”, “Our” and “Us” refers to Power Lunch Club. Please review these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this Web site. Your use of this web site indicates your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Power Lunch Club does not disclose, give, sell or transfer any personal information about our visitors, unless required for law enforcement or statute.
All trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the materials on this Web site (as well as the organisation and layout of this Web site) together with the underlying software code are owned either directly by Us or by Our Sponsors. Without Our prior written permission, you may not copy, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer any material on this Web site or the underlying software code whether in whole or in part. However, the contents of this Web site may be downloaded, printed or copied for your personal non-commercial use.
To the fullest extent permitted at law, this web site and its contents is provided on an “as is” basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, with respect to this web site or its contents or their suitability, reliability or usefulness for any purpose.
In addition, Power Lunch Club does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this web site is accurate, complete or current.
While every effort is made to ensure accurate and complete information, Power Lunch Club, nor its directors, employees or representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind.
You may only use this web site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and, in any event, for lawful and proper purposes which includes complying with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice within the UK or other jurisdiction from which you are accessing this Web site.
Links to Other Web sites
This Web site may include links to other Internet sites. We do not endorse any such web sites and We are not responsible for the information, material, products or services contained on or accessible through those web sites. Your access and use of such web sites remains solely at your own risk.
You may only link to this Web site with Our express written permission. We expressly reserve the right to withdraw Our consent at any time to a link which in Our sole opinion is inappropriate or controversial.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will We be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of access to, or the use of this Web site or any information contained in it, including loss of profit and the like whether or not in the contemplation of the parties, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Disclaimer of Warranty
To the maximum extent permitted by law, We disclaim all implied warranties with regard to the information, services and materials contained on this Web site. All such information, services and materials are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind.
These Terms and Conditions contain all the terms of your agreement with Us relating to your use of this Web site. No other written or oral statement (including statements in any brochure or promotional literature published by us) will be incorporated. Your use of this Web site, any downloaded material from it and the operation of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the law of Scotland and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
Power Lunch Club provides the interactive portions of their Web site as a service free of charge. By using any interactive services provided herein, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms, conditions and notices relating to its use.
As a condition of your use of this Web site and the interactive services contained herein, you represent and warrant to Power Lunch Club, that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices.
This Web site may contain one or more of the following interactive services: Bulletin boards; news groups; forums; blogs; chat areas; message; content management or communication facilities.
You agree to use such services only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular service, area, group, forum, community or other message or communication facility. In addition to any other terms and conditions of use of any bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and or other message or communication facilities, you agree that when using one, you will not:
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, derogatory, defamatory, infringing, improper, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws or by rights of privacy unless you own or control such rights or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software of programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise any goods or services for any commercial purpose.
- Offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose.
- Conduct or forward chain letter or pyramid schemes.
- Download for distribution in any manner any file posted by another user of a forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices, proprietary designation, labels of the origin, source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any of the bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and or other message or communication facilities or content management systems.